Buddhism. Buddha Teaching. Tibetian Buddhism
Buddhist Studies WWW Virtual Library
- The Internet Guide to Buddhism and Buddhist Studies. The site keeps track of leading information facilities in the fields of Buddhism and Buddhist studies.
A Short Guide to Tibetian Buddhism
- Four schools of tibetan buddhism: Nyingma, Kagyu, Sakya, Geluk. Other buddhistic schools, usenet discussion groups, books about tibetian buddhism, list of web resources.
- Introduction to tibetian buddhism, story about Dalai Lama line, quotations, tibetian buddhism teaching explanation, Dalai Lama biography and bibliography.
DharmaNet's Gateways to Buddhism
- This is an online clearinghouse for Buddhist study and practice resources. It is home to Dharmanet's own in-house databases and collections, as well as providing links to all online Buddhist resources, large and small. DharmaNet offers this www/ftp site freely in hopes of helping Buddhists and other interested individuals around the globe to find Dhamma teachings and teachers, to help support Dhamma centers in all traditions, to promote dialogue and communication, and to help build a vital and cooperative online Buddhist community.
Access to Insight:
Readings in Theravada Buddhism
- An outline of the Pali Canon (Tipitaka), including a selection of modern translations of over 700 important suttas, all indexed by sutta name, subject, proper names, and similes. A library of some 200 books, essays, and transcribed Dhamma talks by masters from the Thai forest traditions, various authors from the Buddhist Publication Society, and other contemporary writers. Also included are Study Guides on selected topics of interest to students of Buddhism. Where to find books, audio tapes, meditation centers, and Pali language resources on and off the Internet.
BuddhaNet: Buddhist Education and Information Network
- Newsletter, audio, e-books, intro to zen buddhism, information about loving-kindness meditation, world buddhist meditation, world buddhistic directory, file library.
Diamond Way Buddhism
- Website of the Karma Kagyu Buddhistic Network. All about Buddhism:
audio, books, frequently asked questions, glossary, magazines, meditations, teachings, Tibetan-English-Dictionary, video, chat and club. Karma Kagyu Topics: calendar, centers, gallery, lineage, people, pictures, teachers. Information about courses with Lama Ole Nydahl.
Collected by Bzicky